• Anthony Paolucci Jr. and Tara Rose McCormick, both of Clarks Summit.
• Michael Joseph King and Crystal Jasmine Camacho, both of Scott Twp.
• Susan M. Henry, executrix of the estate of Joan Marie Ofalt, also known as Joan M. Ofalt, to Giuseppe Sparacio, Scranton; a property at 507 Edella Road, South Abington Twp., for $174,000.
• Lisa and Genaro Calciano, Peter A. Jr. and Margherita Sabia, Dunmore, to Keith Goldovich, Waverly Twp.; two parcels in Jessup for $183,500.
• Audrey Eisenstat Kaufman, per her attorney in fact, Debra Eisenstat, Lackawanna County, to Joseph Demko, San Francisco; a property at 121 Oakford Glen, Unit 38, Waverly Twp., for $290,000.
• Newrez LLC, attorney-in-fact for Bank of New York Mellon, to Silesia Property Group LLC; a property at 122 Carol Drive, Clarks Summit, for $104,661.90.
• Joann Peterson, Clarks Summit, to James Johnson Sr., Dickson City; a property at 452 Morgan St., Dickson City, for $59,039.04.
• Albert Joseph and Ruthane Conmy Solomon, South Abington Twp., to Joseph R. Ferrerio, Clifford Twp.; a property at 19 Wyoming St., Carbondale, for $54,000.
• Carole Jean Roche, Clarks Summit, to Andrew A. Beaudry, Bridgewater, N.J.; two parcels at 208 Edwards Ave., Glenburn Twp., for $146,000.
• Malcolm and Barbara Barletta, Ransom Twp., to Timothy Harris, Clarks Summit; a property at 2694 Ransom Road, Ransom Twp., for $42,000.
• William H. and Ashley L. Yelland, Waverly Twp., to Jason A. Gornowicz and Lucy C. Vanhorn, Olyphant; two parcels in Waverly Twp. for $155,000.
• Marc Berardinelli, Allentown, to Salvatore Bruno, Blakely; a property at 93 Abington Gardens, South Abington Twp., for $100,000.
• David Rothrock, now known as Zoë Florence Rothrock, Clarks Summit, to Richard A. Washner, Scranton; a property at 226 Butternut Lane, South Abington Twp., for $149,300.
STATE TAX LIENS
• Puppy Paradise Corp., 15035 Orchard Drive, Clarks Summit; $16,055.50.
• Schultzville Sheet Metal LLC, 1303 Winola Road, Clarks Summit; $1,015.35.
FEDERAL TAX LIEN
• Paul and Mari C. LaBelle, 112 Greenbrier Drive, Clarks Green; $9,489.63.
The following defendant was admitted to the ARD program:
• Angelo Joseph Cestone, 24, 2204 Sunset Mobile Home Park, Clarks Summit, arrested July 6 by Taylor police for DUI, use/possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
• Sheri Ann Rozaieski, Olyphant, v. Paul A. Rozaieski, Scott Twp.; married Aug. 6, 1983, in Lackawanna County; John D. Lalley, attorney.
• Susan Menichiello, South Abington Twp., v. Michael Menichiello, South Abington Twp.; married July 25, 2003, in Pennsylvania; John R. Williams Jr., attorney.
• Ronald W. Graff, 510 Hilltop Lane, South Abington Twp., letters testamentary to Bernice K. Graff, same address.
• Eva R. Ferrario, also known as Eva Ruth Ferrario, 23 Skyline Drive, Covington Twp., letters of administration to Raymond W. Ferrario, 210 Abbey Drive, South Abington Twp.
• Kathleen McHale Vivian, 102 Laurel Lane, Clarks Summit, letters of administration to Mariah Vivian, same address.
• Helen K. Tates, 1000 Forest Road, Jefferson Twp., letters testamentary to Charles Kumpas, 103 Grandview St., Clarks Summit.
• Anna A. Francisco, 2057 N. Turnpike Road, Dalton, letters testamentary to Neil Montgomery, 54 Church Road, Tunkhannock.
• Grace L. Lezinski, also known as Grace Louise Lezinski, 514 Justus Blvd., Scott Twp., letters of administration to Stephen T. Lezinski, 3615 Commodore Joshua Barney Drive N.E., Washington, D.C., and Aimee G. Sweeney, 14 Grandview Drive, Duncannon.